Saturday, 25 April 2015

Mini Blogging Break

Hello everyone,

As much as I love writing, it’s examination week on this side of the world and I have to focus to make my parents proud. The parents, not me, mind you. If I had my way I would be watching all kinds of sex across all city campuses and writing about them. But apparently, I do not only get to be the one to decide on matters as sensitive as this since other students have stopped messing around altogether to make good grades. (Only if they knew sex was worth it all…)

So in the meantime, do read, share, comment on previous posts and keep alive for more entertainment (that have higher survival rates than killer orgasms!)
So till May 9th, see you.


Fuck yeah,
Kobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment. Thanks for reading the blog